Burning sensation, cold feeling in throat. Exposed to bleach fumes. Am I okay?

The back of my throat burns when I breathe in my nose . It s a cold burning sensation like a very strong mint would create. It happened a few weeks ago and subsided and started back up again last week after cleaning the house. I think I was exposed to bleach fumes and possibly inhaled some. Although I got fresh air quickly and drank lots of water, I could not get the bleach smell out of my nose. Is it possible that this could be a chemical burn? It doesn t hurt when I eat or drink or when I breathe warmer air.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013