Burning sensation below breast bone, high BP, bloating in stomach, gasp of breath. Cause of these symptoms?

Hi Sir, I have a continuos burning sensation below the breast bone. For the past six months, My BP is measuring around 145/100 most of the times when I test home. I have a feeling that my upper part of the stomach is slightly bloated. Now for the past two days, I get spurts of belching as soon as I eat something and sometimes I gasp for breath. At time I feel very slight lower back pain, but Not always. Can anything definite be made out of the listed symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013