Burning sensation at the back of left side of head. Had an accident year ago. Should I worry ?

Hi my name is Alicia and I been having burning sensation the top of my back of my head on my left side of. My head and it raideate to the middle and some times to the bottom of my head and alsothe same thing happends to my right side of my head too not at the same time I got in a accident last year in July but before that accident I was not having this burning sensation at all In my head now should I be worried can you please help me and let me know what it is or it could be please and thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013