Burning sensation at neck below vocal cords. No problems in swallowing or gastritis. Normal endoscopy reports. How can this be treated?

Hi Sir/Madam This is Abdul From Karnataka (Age27) my problem is Burning Sensation at neck below vocal cords (in between clavicles) the burning will be only at single point from past 4 years but no any signs and symptoms of gastritis and i don’t have any problem in swallowing , as far as i have taken lot of antacids and alkaline my endoscopy report is also normal checked two times I Have consulted lot of gastroenterologist and it has yet not been diagnosed. the burning is 24 hours it increases when I sleep in supine position even I don’t have any kind of bad habits and also I won’t have i’m suffering lot from this disease so please take this problem as your personal problem and help me sir. Thanking You
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012