Burning sensation around the anal, used medicated cream for lubrication, no difficulty in defecation, had piles in the past. Anal cancer?

I had piles problem some 25 years ago. I had homeopathy medicine nitric acid 30 and a medicated cream to lubricate my anal. since then periodically I had this problem and every time I had the same medicine and medicated cream. Some 20 days back, i had this problem again and i applied medicated cream to lubricate anal. Now I feel that I find no difficulty in defecation but burning sensation is there around my anal. Is it a sign of anal cancer?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012