Burning sensation around mouth, pimples on face, skin appearing dark. Used Radant for hypermelanosis. What can I do?

hi sir..i am 26 years old female....15 days back i was told by a dermatologist that i am suffering with hypermelanosis because of which my face skin is darker than my body skin which is fair..he prescribed me to use combination radant kc,closol-g,ketoconazole creams and dermadew soap...for the first 2 days my skin had a very good glow but now i am getting burning sensation around my mouth area and i got pimples on my face...also my face skin is reducing its glow and appearing dark yesterday i met him again and he told me to stop using radant cream and gave azithromycin tablets and told to continue using closol and ketoconazole creams...i followed accordingly still my skin is burning...m losing hope about my skin..kindly suggest me what can i do
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012