Burning sensation and white discharge from vagina. On fembio capsules. How long can I take this medication?

I have been having problem of severe white discharge with burning sensation in my vagina which is unbearable at times.. I consulted a gynacologist few months ago for the same problem and she had suggsted. Me to take fembio capsules,obimet Sr and forcan... Should I continue the same tablets or change to any... And if I should continue the same could you suggest me the proportion of taking these tablets.... Thank you..
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012