Burning sensation and swelling in vagina after sex. Treated for UTI, with no relief. Is it an STD?

Ok so last Friday I had sex with me boyfriend and it was really rough. So after I was swollen down there and it s been a few days and it burns to pee and I have noticed these sore looking things that i think are causing the burning what can I do to get it to go away. Also I went to a minute clinic and they are treating me with stuff for a uti but its not helping and I know I do not have an std nor does my partner
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013