Burning sensation and sore throat on swallowing. Painful lump on the neck under the chin. Brownish phlegm present. Advice?

Hello a couple days ago I woke up with a sore throat/burning sensation when I swallow , now it hurts more. I just discovered a lump on the right side of my neck right next to my gland under the chin . That is also sore to the touch it feels tight in my neck. Lastly I went to spit the phlegm out of my throat and I noticed very light brown small specs of phlegm. Do you know what this could be and what I should do? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012