Burning sensation and pain in penis while urinating, not having fever. Suggest some medicine

I feel pain (similar to burning sensation) in my penis while urinating. I feel that almost everytime I urinate. I feel as if something is obstructing the urine to come out. I have to control the flow to a very low speed to get rid of that. The pen is from the tip of the penis to almost half way thru it. i don t have fever . Please advice me medicine.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
you may have some swelling of penile urethra due to some infection.You should take a course of antibiotics preferably after culture & sensitivity test of urine.If it does not work,then you might be suffering from stricture of the urethra,for which you should see a surgeon/urologist & you may need dilatation of urethra.