Burning sensation and pain during urinating, taken medicine with no relief. Any ayurvedic medicine?

i have the problem of pain n burn during pee and i had taken the medicines for it as prescribed by doctor even drinks plenty of water but after few months also its not in regular or normal way of pee though the pain has been upto negligible but toilet is not as normal as before it takes much time to complete ... is it goin to remain as it is or it will come to normal way ..... please suggest....any antibiotics or ayurvedic medicines will makes to normal....?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013