Burning sensation and movement sensation in abdominal area, bleeding. Am I pregnant?

hello, i ve been feeling sudden movement in lower abdomen like my womb area. It comes and goes. I was pregnant early this month but lost one morning after a long hard body stretch- felt a burning sensation on my lower right abdomen and suddenly started bleeding. That s exactly 8days today. However accompanied my pregnant cousin to one of her preg stuffs, kinda therapy and the lady that attended to her offered a tommy massage and she touch my lower left tommy and said that i was pregnant but i had a blood test done after but it was negative and have already had an ultrasound the day i started bleeding(hoping the preg was still there) which showed nothing. I just keep feeling the sudden movements, like a heartbeat , some times it beats three times within a sec.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
You should get a proper care and assessment by a gynecologist toward your condition; firstly, get a pregnancy diagnosed properly and if it is negative, go for other work up for hormonal imbalance and other problems. Since both the ultrasound and the blood test are negative the chances of a continuing pregnancy are almost nil. You should assert the proper cause of your bleeding and plan properly for future conception. Avoid severe exercise in a pregnancy. Wish you good health.