Burning sensation after urination, taken Duolton for ovarian cyst. Did pills make me gain weight?

Dear Doctor, Since April,2011 I m under medication as I have burning sensation after my urination . Last year I went to a gynaegologist and she asked me to take a pelvi scan after which it was found that there is a small cyst in the ovary for which she prescribed hormonal tablets like duolton and others. Actually my real problem was UTI which I realised after 3 months. Then I consulted a urologist and taking the treatment. My question to you now is due to the hormonal tablets I had will it put on weight ?? Because I was 52 Kgs last year but now Im 64 Kgs. KIndly advise as I m really worried about my weight factor. I need your advise as what can be doen NOW. Thanks in advance doctor ..
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012