Burning sensation after urination, mild heaviness, pain in testicles. Stone stuck in urethra?

hello i have burning sensation after urintation...i have been facing the problum from last 20 days when i had masturbate 3 in day regulary 3 days. my urine culture has neagtive results. no discharge from penis. i m also feeling this burning sensation after sitting. if i stay at home in loose clothes than dont feel . i also feel mild heaviness and pain in my testicles some times. my doctor is saying it can be a stone stuck in my urethra pls help
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012