Burning sensation after anal sex and when passing stools. What should I do?

Hi sir, I have question, sometimes ago I ve had anal sex for first time with my partner and instantly after that she had burning senstation in her anal area till know and she hasn t had any bleedings but she also has that sense when passing of stools , what should I do? do you recommend any cures? please help us, thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Well come to HCM
Because of the great friction chances of abrasion, this may be kind of fissure formation is very likely and this is just because of the tightening of anus, actually this is not the right act to be done, this could cause any thing right from the infection to injury, apply Povidone ointment, hope this helps.