Burning, scratchy sensation in lungs. Excessive coughing. Burnt bloody taste in mouth, shortness of breath. Solution?

I am experiencing a deep burn and stratchy sensation in my lungs majority on my right side. I have been coughing excessively for the past 2 days in and out of coughing fits . I have had a cough and congestion for 3 ish months and in the past few days I have a burnt bloody taste in my mouth when i cough and when i breath. I also am at extreme shortness of breath for walking from one end of the house to another which is uncommon.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013