Burning scalp, red rashes in skin. Cortisol level low. Cause for burning scalp?

thisis Dr.zobaida Akhter, age 56, female, have hypothyrodism always under control, cortisol level is very low, sgpt 77 , sgot 50. 2 months bac i used dye and started burning scalp and red rashes in skin. took anti allergic and taking steroid, stopped dye but not getting relief. What is the cause? cortisol, allergy or liver counting. Kindly let me know who will take care of this. I have always burning sensation in side face and scalp, hair is becoming thin. I want to apply dy and o vercome thjis allergy
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012