Burning, pressure in urinary wall. Tests shows clear urine, acidic PH, thinning vaginal wall. Taking amoxiccilin for infected tooth. Advice?

I had a very mild burning and a slight pressure feeling and was thinking I was getting a UTI so went to my OBGYN and she said my urine was clear but said my PH was acidic and that my vaginal wall was probably thinning. During the exam it felt like there was burning inside, never had that before and since the exam I've felt very uncomfortable! Much worse than before I went in. I started taking amoxicillin for an infected tooth and AZo and praying it goes away. Im wondering if the exam exacerbated the problem. Any info would help thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013