Burning pain on labia, pain on urination, while sitting. Taking baking soda baths. Cure?

Hello. I a. Having a terrible burning pain on the outside of my vagina , near the labia . Mine is mainly on one side and hurts terrible when I pee....called on/gyn originally thinking it was a yeast infection . Took first pill on Friday, 2nd pill today. Should I give it a few more days. I have been taking baths with baking soda but that is only temporary. It hurts so bad I have a hard time when I sit down but especially going to the bathroom. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012