Burning pain in the back radiating to the front side. Pulled muscle?

Hi i have this back pain in the middle area on my left side and it reallh bothers me the burning and achy pains radiate to my front side which makes it difficult to sit. The pain is not brought on by any paticular activity one day its hurtd after just sitting another folding laundry or just vacumming i have had went to the doc more than once and just told its a pullex muscle this has been going on for.over two years what else could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013