Burning pain in right ribcage. Treated for a mild herniated thoracic disc and decompression. Is it Menopause stage?

I m 54, in full blown menopause . Almost 5 yrs ago I developed a burning pain in my right ribcage. Right away I was tested for gall bladder problems-negative. Since then I ve had every test & treatment you can imagine. I ve been treated for a mild herniated thoracic disc, decompression, nerve block , 4 pts, lyrica , cymbalta, neurontin name it, I ve tried it. No relief from anything. Now folks are suggesting it s a menopause symptom and it ll pass when I m through. What? I m unable to pay at this time due to financial problems. Thanks anyway.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013