Burning pain in penis, rectum and abdomen due to prostate infection. How to treat it?

Morning, I am 40 years old man , I started with the following sypmtoms: wake up at night, then pain and buring in my penis and left ball ..... later the pain started in my rectal and abdmonal ... the pain in penis is better ... but the pain in rectal and abdmonal is bad especially after bowel movement .. i dont sleep good , some times i have fatige and spit some blood in the morning ..... i went to the emergency room , they did some of blood work , ultrasound for abdominal parts ... the doctor said it might be prostate infuction ... no blood in the stool ... please help
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012