Burning pain in my muscles and skin, lower back and hip pain, no rash or redness. Diagonised with withchronic anxiety disorder

I ve been experiencing burning pain in my muscles and skin...concentrated more in my upper & lower back, hips, thighs, shoulders and arms. some days when the pain is worse it spreads throughout my whole body and I get a throbbing pain in my joints. This is all accompanied by extreme fatigue and dizziness . I also experience burning pains like a be sing but when I go to swat away whatever it is, there s nothing there, no welt, redness, or rash . The pain is debilitating to the point that at times I feel like I can t get out of bed. have also been diagnosed withchronic anxiety disorder , problems could be attributed to a combination of my two existing problems but i ve never felt anything like this until about 6 monthsago and i ve had my other two problems for about 10
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012