Burning pain in left rib, lower back. Treated for shingles, pinched nerve. Cause of burning sensation?

Hi I have been sick since the beginning of Jan and still suffering! My symptoms are a real bad burning pain on my left rib area & lower back. I was in the hospital & they thought it was kidney stones but now think its related to my SI joint . I recently was put on anti inflammorty pills for what the dr thought was shingles but I never got a rash , so I just saw the same dr and now thinks its a pinched nerve and put me on oxycodone & recommended physio. What could be causing this burning sensation, tired of being sick. Thanks Corinne
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013