Burning pain in feet, less dexterity in hands. Taking metrogly 400. Spinal and brain MRI normal. Causes?

Hi, I ve been taking Metrogyl 400 and have started getting chronic burning pain, and significantly reduced dexterity in my hands. The burning sensation is also in my feet. I have had to have a neurologist , full spinal MRI, and brain MRI to see what the issue is. Both are clear. I am scheduled for a neural function test and lumbar puncture . The doctors seem worried that there is significant damage. Does anyone out there know of severe cases of this happening before? Has this medication done this to me?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012