Burning pain in chest and shoulder, acidic stomach, loss of appetite and weight loss. Is back ache due to GERD?

Hi there, I ve been suffering for over 3 weeks now with burning chest pains and pains in the centre of my shoulder blades and under my shoulders almost constantly. I have acid stomach and have lost my appetite . I have felt nausea and have lost 10 pounds in weight. I have been to the doctors 4 times and they have prescribed omezaporale and zantac I havent taken either in case of side effects. Could this bad ache in my back really be down to GERD? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012