Burning pain during urination, taking lots of water, tests clear, history of stones, no improvement with Flomax. How long should I wait?

Pain, burning during urination . Doc says blood in urine can t see but test showed. Test showed no infection. 3painful stones passed over last several years. Gave Flomax to see if a stint would pass. Been on for 3 days. Stones in past very painful, this time no pain just burning. How long should I wait fornDoc to do something else. Drinking Lots of water. I am 30 yo. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012