Burning pain between shoulder blades, sensation of food stuck in gullet, rasp from chest on sleeping, odd palpitation. Reason?

I have been reading comments on this site regarding burning pain in between or just below and to the left of the shoulder blades, I experience this from time to time along with a sensation of food being stuck in my gullet, If i over eat and bend over for any reason i regurgitate and i generally feel as though i have bad indigestion. It comes in bouts and when its bad i try not eat after 6pm. I do have a drink of pepermint tea which i feel helps sometimes. I almost always feel irritable when this is happening. I am female, 56 and have to admit to being a stress head some of the time so wonder if it could be stress induced. I also like a drink of whisky and coke and used to do this every evening drinking more than recommended but abstain on most evenings now. i have also noticed that when i settle down to sleep and its quiet i can hear a faint rasp from my chest . I have asthma which i keep well controlled so dont know if its to do with that or the indigestion. When i go to sleep with the indigestion sensation felling bad I always wake several times during the night with a feeling of being unable to get air into my diaphragm but eventually go back to sleep. The only other symptom i experience from time to time is an odd palpitation
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013