Burning pain after intercourse. On depo shot. Mood swings and getting angry. Side effect of birth control?

I am experiencing extreme burning pain during and after sex since I relieved the depo shot birth control.. I'm also very moody and annoyed easy for silly things and basically an emotional reck., my question is will this go away if and when I stop getting depo ? will I ever want to have sex again? will it always hurt now or will my body and sex life go back to normal and enjoyable once the shot wears off? I've had the shot twice and I'm due for my next shot in a week and will not be getting it., I've alway been bleeding the entire time since my first shot not heavy but enough to bother me...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013