Burning on throat, windpipe, bloating stomach, pain on chest,burning smell up nose. Prescribed lansoprazole, mebeverine, domperidone. Not working. Suggestions?

Hi there when I swallow my throat and windpipe has a burning sensation then goes. I also have bloating of the stomach and get a sharp pain in my left side just below my ribs. I have been to the doctors about five times now and have been given acid refax tablets (lansoprazole) but didn't seem to work. Now I have been given mebeverine and domperidone that don't seem to work either just react against me by having tight chest, intergestion and a burning smell up my nose.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013