Burning on the thighs due to friction between thighs with burning feeling on private parts and anus, taken desitine. What else can be done?

I walk 2 miles 4 times a week, but last week I got a real bad rash or burn since my thighs rub together (I wear shorts). I bought Desitine. it helped with my thighs but not the burning feelin��g on the OUTSIDE of my private parts and my anal and where the elastic of panties go. I can t walk!! it hurts,it burns! if feels like I have super tight panties going up, that its cutting me down there and the burning feels like I put jalapeno down there. Plse help. it hurts!
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hi burning of the thighs due to friction can be can be candidial or can be cured by atarax 25mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of absorb dusting powder in the morning and use of ketaconazole cream in the night can cure the condition.use of flucanozole weekly once can also help to also cure the condition