Burning on the outside of foot and arch. Ultrasound, X-ray clear. Could I have torn something?

My left foot has been tingly/burning on the outside of my foot and my arch, I went to the er this weekend bc I couldn t bare any weight on it they did an X-ray and an ultrasound to make sure there is no blood clot. (There is a knot a out 2 inches above my ankle that s sore to the touch. All tests were fine About 3 hours ago I went to stand up and this shooting pain hit on the inside of my foot and its burning. Could I have torn something?! I have injured this ankle 3 times this year. I can t get into see my foot doctor for another week.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012