Burning on the face and in the mouth, blurred vision. Sharp stabbing pain in the eye. Shingles?

I often have burning on the left side of my face. My eye burns. the inside of my mouth sometime feels funny and my vision goes blurry for a half minutes or so. This burning will come on one day and not reappear for another 5 days. The burning may last a few minutes. I also sometime have a sharp stabbing pain in the left eye. Can this be shingles? my email is YYYY@YYYY sorry to bother you. can afford the price
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013