Burning nipples, Why it is happens ?

My nipples burn, and i had my period 2 weeks ago.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010

yOU HAVE CHLYMEDIA IDK HOW TO SPELL IT!! but you have it! i had that same feeling also! my partner did too his were red swollen burning and evn had blisters itty bitty ones on it.i ain tryna scare you but you have an std go to doc asap could lead sterilty..... not being able to get prego or get sum1 preg

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Have you been injured.. Check your blood sugars.. Multivitamin pills with local applications of soothening agents such as vaseline should help.. Consult your doctor if the problems persist..