Burning metallic taste in mouth, confusion on nausea or hunger, vomiting on eating, on periods due. What could it be?

I m so confused right now. I have a metallic, or a burning metallic taste like when you smell the oven when it s warm. It s in the back of my mouth and I can taste it. I don tave any idea what s wrong with me. I also can t tell the difference between being hungry or having nasuea, so I m afraid to eat anything because I m terrified of throwing up. My period is also supposed to start next week.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012