Burning, itching in private area. Undergone tummy tuck, hospitalized for distal bowel obstruction. How to cure?

I am a 40 year old female who has otherwise been healthy. Here is my problem: I have a rash on my bottom/ anus upwards along where the crack is. I am not sure what is wrong. Here is what happened up until this point: I just had a tummy tuck three weeks ago, then right after, two days later was hospitalized for a distal bowel obstruction . This cleared up 5 days later and I was discharged. I had no symptoms at this time. I came home, and was told to continue not showering for another week. I did not wash and used baby wipes to clean myself. I was on an antibiotic for two weeks. I just came off about three days ago. Then I had burning and itching in my private area and anus so I bought Monistat 1-day treatment. Private area seems better, but my bottom crack/skin area is still itchy and burning. Not sure what to do. More bothersome at night. Do I need Diflucan or some other topical? Help?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013