Burning, itching after absentmindedly biting lower lip. Bump formed with clear fluid. What is it?

Hi. Earlier today I was absentmindedly biting on the outside of my lower lip when I felt it start to itch/ burn a little. The sensation was like when you eat something you re allergic to and you realize it when your lips are itching and burning. Moments later I noticed a small bump on the center of my lip where I was biting. It s been at least 8 hours and it hasn t gone down. It doesn t itch anymore or hurt at all. It s colorless (the color of my lip) and looks like it might be filled with clear fluid because it s shiny. There is no head on it. I don t have Herpes Simplex 1 but what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013