Burning irritated eyes that water. What can help me? Will it affect my vision?

I ve had minor eye problems the last few years .. mostly allergy related .. irritated red eyes .. burning ..etc.. my eye doctor has given me some drops that always help in a couple of days. I ve had the watery eye type problem the last few weeks .. using the drops .. but the last few days in my left eyeive noticed a foggy type haze around bright light. It s not affected my vision .. I can see well with my glasses but the fogginess almost appears to look like a smudge on my glasses that s more distracting and annoying than painful. I ve had eye exams the last 2few years and my eyes have been fine. Should I give this a few days or should I go back to my eye doctor soon.?.. I just don t want to let something potentially bad go for too long. What s your opinion about this?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012