Burning inside the body, tingling in arms, neck after taking natural pills for ganglion cyst. Menopause?

I am not sure if I am starting to have hot flashes or an alergic reaction to some all natural pills I am taking for my ganglion cyst relief called Release Free...for the 2nd time in the last month shortly after I go to bed I all of a sudden wake up absolutely burning...inside and feels like I am almost going to catch on fire. I also get some bad tingling ..mainy in my face and neck and a little in my arms...usually just lasts about 10 minutes then I am fine. I am 44 years old so not sure if that is the start of menopause?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013