Burning in vagina while having intercourse or masturbating. Worried

hello doctor, I am a virgin .My vagina burns a lot when I try to finger myself by inserting the finger in it,or evn when my boyfriend even brushes his dick near the opening.It burns uncontrollably,so we are terribly concerned to proceed in the intercourse.However we didnt use any lube,only the natural spiting we tried but no help. I am worried if ever I can do intercourse.Please help
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012

ANXIETY AND LOCAL IRRITANTS R SOME CAUSES FOR DRYNESS OF VAGINA.
FOR SUCCESSFUL INTERCOURSE..U HAVE TO UNDERGO...1ST AROUSAL STATE,IN WHICH FORE PLAY IS ESSENTIAL..DURING THIS U WILL HAVE ENOUGH LUBRICATION..THAN WILL B ACT OF PENETRATION..FOLLOWED BY EJACULATION BY PARTNER.U NEED NOT TO WORRY MUCH ABOUT IT.