Burning in urethra, cloudy urine after having sex with a prostitute. Possible STD ?

Hi every one ,Iam new here in this site and iam 38 years old male , My storey has started about 5 days ago . That day I had a protected sex with a prostitute . I didn t know what type of condom was it . Usually most of prostitution put some jell on the top of pines or on their vaginal befor sex then we start having sex for about 1 to 2 minuts I was about to ejaculate but I couldnt , eventually I pooled out the condom That was a lot jell around it and my hand become a lot of jell then I cleaned my hand and pines by some tissue also a second time I cleaned pines with a nother wet liquid tissue . Unfortunotey there wasn t water or WC to pass the urine and wash . after I left there in about 10 minuts i felt some slightly burning in the urethra then i went to passed urine the coulor was bit milky with some mild burning . Since ever I have some discomfort and irritation as well as urge to pass urinate . Also when I pass urine in The bigening I have some irritation in the urethra then it s normal till I Finnish . This discomfort is most the time there but some times it goes off . There is no discharge or any thing else . I went for test but still waiting for result. My question is ? Could that sensation be one of the STD infliction or is it from condom and is it possible to get a HIV through what I v been thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012