Burning in throat due to accidental bleach swallow, cough with yellow mucus, congested nose. Should I worry ?

Hi, i was helping someone clean a house with bleach water and somehow it got sprayed in my face causing me to swallow and inhale it, a few hours later my throat was burning and by the next morning my nose was congested and I had mucus drainage in my throat , and now I have a dry cough and my throat is burning , when I cough real hard greenish yellow mucus comes up and it taste like bleach , mother says I have chemical pneumonia should I be worried ? How long will itast ? And should I see a doctor ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012