Burning in the vagina. Could it be due to partially broken hymen?

My vagina has been burning on and off for 9 months. I think it could be due to a hymen issue. I ve only had sex once due to this, it burned a lot and ever since the pain i experience prevents me from having sex, although that is not my main concern. It burns when I feel around inside but also for no reason at all, lasting anything between an hour on some days and at times it has lasted for two days straight. I bled during sex which I presumed had broken my hymen, yet after a check around there, I struggle to see my opening? Is this simply due to my hymen not being fully broken, and therefore needs to be broken to stop burning throughout the day? or should i see a gyno
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013