Burning in the urethra. STD test report negative. Could this be yeast infection?

Iv been feeling this burn in my urethra .so I went to the clinic got tested for std ( urine and blood )and all my test came back negative I was happy but I was still feeling the itch .before that I was using contesten cream that my friend told me about, saying it could be yeast infection ,which if it was a yeast infection I knew I caught it from my wife. She gets so often. The doc gave me a cream call lamisil and said to apply twice a day for two weeks on the second day of using the cream the itch went away so i stop using it. I went away for a week and after a week I touch my wife it came back and it been there .i don t know what to do anymore doc I went to my family doc and he said its in my head.i went back to the walk in clinic he took a sample of my urine and took me in the lab to culture and said I m fine there is nothing still feeling the burn so I went to the hospital and they did the same with my urine and said I m fine there is nothing there. Doc can u help me plz.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013