Burning in the throat, oesophagus, chest after drinking old liquor. Solution?

Four days I ago I drank two glasses of old blackberry julep that had been in my grandmother s pantry for years. Ever since then I have had a severe burning sensation that started in my throat/ esophagus , and now has spread to my chest and upper abdominal region. I ve had heartburn before but never for this long and I ve never felt it in my stomach before. I m a little worried. I m afraid the liquor was so old that it had major toxins in it that will never get out of my system. What should I do? What will make the burning stop? Do you think it is poisoning my system somehow?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012