Burning in the stomach with gurgling noises, chest tightness. What should I eat?

For the passed few nights I have experienced terrible burning in my stomach with a feeling of fullness and gurgling noises. I also have a tightness in my left upper chest around the peck muscles it s almost like a spasm . I haven t been able to sleep more then 4 hrs any of the past few nights b/c I m too uncomfortable and when I wake in the morning the burning sensation is like an empty stomach feeling needing something on it but I m afraid to eat anything
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the given history here is suggestive of Acid reflux disease to avoid this you have to stop drinking coffee or alcohol prior to bed, stop smoking too, eat more alkali diet like leafy vegetables, beside this treating this condition is also important and the best option is "Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day for three week, Tab Domeperidone 30 mg once in day for three weeks, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.