Burning in the nostril, blacked out, doctors found lump on head. still have dizziness if turn in a certain way. Suggestions?

Oct. 4th twice before getting up that morning I noticed a feeling of burning/freezing in my right nostril up into my sinus and then an odd sensation came over me and I realized I had to go pee and ran to the bathroom with mostly success but did wet some. Went back to bed. When I did get up that day I went into the kitchen straightened up a few things then started to make coffee and while standing at the sink the burning/freezing came back into my sinus again and the next thing I remember is coming to on the floor feeling a very painful lump on the right side of the crown area of my head. Can not actually figure out what I hit. My daughter came out to see what was up and I got up and sat in a chair not believing that I had just blacked out. At least when I hit I was all ready out so I didn t have to experience the trauma of that. Daughter called 911 medics came checked head no blood but large lump, checked BP good, checked pulse/ heart good, checked blood sugar good. Said should probably go to ER. Didn t until later when knowing Insurance was in tact. Went to ER checked BP, pulse and temp. Had vertigo in past and doctor figured that several hours of test CT, etc would probably only tell us what we all ready knew, so ok. He sent me home. I have had a lot of trouble with feeling dizzy when I move my head a certain way and has been an issue for some time. Like turning to my right in bed and then everything feels like it is spinning. For the first time in months it has stopped. Hooray! I still am kinda freaked out about that day though. Tonight my daughter wanted to have a look at where I hit so I said sure but it still has a few sore spots so be careful. She found quite a large BALD spot.....ugh is this forever now? Just would like to know also any take on what I described above happened to me?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012