Burning in the lips and sore throat upon exposure to deodorant, laundry agents. Allergy? On medication for GERD

I have terrible burning lips , hoarse sore throat and sometimes sore mouth, seems to be caused by fragrances, my husbands deodorant, laundry powder I use, some shampoos, doctors have given me medication for GERDS, sent me to dentist , but Im thinking allergy to fragrances ... not chemicals, have changed a lot of products I use and it seems to be fragrances. I wake up every morning feeling like my lips are sunburnt and it gets worse when Im in contact with any fragrances
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013