Burning in the esophagus, nausea and dizziness, pain in the chest. Is there anything to do for the pain?

I popped a small piece of pork in my mouth straight from the slow cooker as I was cleaning up dinner, and it immediately slid down my throat and burned all the way down my esophagus so badly that I became very nauseas and dizzy, and wound up on the floor in pain. It is now 30 minutes later, and I still feel an amount of pain innthe middle of my chest that is no longer acute and stabbing , but is enough to make me continue to feel light-headed and sick. Is there anything I can do for pain relief, and/or to facilitate healing?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013