Burning in the chest while coughing. Taking zithromax. Could this be due to anxiety or something serious?

So last friday (6 days ago) i started feeling bad like a sinus infection , went to urgent care on monday and the lady thought i had pnemonia but then i told her i had a burn in my chest when i coughed, cough started on monday (3 days ago), she then did a chest x ray and said it was fine so she thought i just had bronchitis . She gave me some cough cough medicine and some little clear round pills for coughing and zithromax . She said if i didnt feel any better in two days to start the anti biotic. I didnt wait, i started it that night. My sinus is def. better but today my arms are randomly tingeling along with my shoulders and upper back, my stomach has been burning and i havent had a appetite in a few days, whats got me worried is the tingeling, could this be severe anxiety or should i go to the ER and have my chest looked at???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013